Saturday 13 April 2013

Birthday Wishes......

Hi all, it's been a busy, but a fun filled few days for myself, as it was my daughter's 2nd birthday on Thursday. We celebrated with a little party on Thursday with the family and also a trip to Drayton Manor yesterday. Hopefully the fun will go on, as I'm off from work until Tuesday, and if I'm lucky enough I maybe able to sneak a bit of crafting in! Here's a card I made with "Birthday Wishes" on my mind...
 
 
I used a Magnolia Tilda image, although her name escapes me, and I coloured her in using distress inks
 
 
The paper was from Nitwit collections and I used green card to mat and layer. I added embellishments including flowers, paper doily, hat pins, butterflies (Spellbinders die), button and twine, metal corner, flower charm (I made myself using a flower bead and crystals), ribbon, Fanciful Flourish die and Cosmic Shimmer Pearls.
The sentiment was from Creative Expressions and I used a Magnolia Doohickey for the tag.
 
Challenges
 
The Ribbon Girl - April Card Challenge - just add flowers
Magnolia-licious Challenge - Buttons, Bows or Beads (I've added all three)
 
Thank you all for taking the time to stop by. Toodle pips!
 
Donna.x
 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, beautifully coloured Tilda, very sweet, Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolialicious and Wee Stamps Challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card donna,just realised I am not following you so just joined.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna........Your coloring is beautiful!!! Loving the card!!Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog for the buttons, bows and bead challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning card. Congratulations on winning at Magnolia-licious. Please e-mail me at ladydian@shaw.ca to claim your Surprise Package. I will need your address.
    hugs, Diana
    Magnolia-licious

    ReplyDelete