Friday 28 February 2014

Sunset Magnolia Tilda

Evening everyone! 

I'm so glad it's Friday and the weekend......crafting time yippeee!! This is what I've been up to this week. I haven't inked up my Magnolias in a while, although of course I've still been adding to me collection, so thought I'd try this image out. I've had enough of winter now, so role on the summer! 



I really wanted to try and have a play with the sunset, but I found it difficult to know when to stop! I stamped the image with Versafine and coloured it with distress ink pens.


I embellished the card with flowers, butterflies and a rose button from my local market. I think I could perhaps find a new obsession with buying buttons! 


The inside of the card I finished with patterned papers, but have left blank for it to be personalised with a message. 


Ingredients for the card

Sunset Beach Tilda (Magnolia Tilda Summer Breeze Collection)
Chair in the Sunset (Magnolia Tilda Summer Breeze Collection)
Distress Inks
La La Land - Heart Banner
Cheery Lyn - Mini Dimensional Butterflies
Leaf punch
Desert Blooms Paper 8 x 8 pack
Flowers (WOC)
Rose Button (local market)
Stickles and Glitter Glue
Ribbon
Brown Card Stock
Cosmic Shimmer - Bronze

Challenges

Midweek Magnolias - Beautiful Buttons

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. 

Toodle pips! 

Donna.x


4 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I love your card, wonderful image and colouring!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna, fabulous layout, colouring and adorable details. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Donna!!
    The whole scene is amazing and I really love your colouring..
    Fantastic details too..
    Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is beautiful, love the rich colors and the way you color!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at MDUC.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete