Thursday 8 May 2014

One More Sleep........

Hi everyone, 

I'm back with a final sneaky peek of the Scruffy Little Cat range due to be launched by Crafter's Companion tomorrow on Create and Craft at 12pm as a Pick of the Week. 

I wanted to share the following project, as I think it shows off one of the new 5 x 7 embossing folders entitled "Chic", which I used to create the pattern effect on the handbag. 


The stamp I used is called Autumn and I coloured her in with my Spectrum Noir pens. I think that this range is perfect for using alternative colours especially for their hair :-).


You can see the effect of the Chic embossing folder, which is an absolute classic and extremely versatile. 

The ingredients used for the card were:
Spectrum Noir Pens
Face FS 1 – 5 & 8
Eyes BT2
Lips DR5 & 6
Hair PP2, 4 & 5 and DR1, 6 and 7
Bags PP2, 4 & 5 and BT1 & 2
Coat/Boots – BG1 – 6
Trousers/Bag – IG2 – 6
Outline – IG1
Autumn Stamp and Sentiment
Nenah Card
Scruffy Little Cat Embossing Folder – Chic
Scruffy Little Cat 6 x 6 Paper Pad (Darks)
Core-dinations (Purple)
Embossing Board – Ulti-Bags
Collall (All Glue)
Ribbon
Cosmic Shimmer PVA Black

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. 

Toodle pips!

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment