Friday 20 June 2014

Snowflake Bebunni

Hi all! 

Well its the morning after the night before and did I ever really expect England to do well in this year's World Cup? Optimistically, I would have hoped they would prove me wrong....realistically we were always doomed! :-) 

Anyway back to nicer, fluffy, Christmas things....Bebunni! Today I've got a sneak peek I made from the Die Cut Topper sheet, A4 paper pad and one of the new embossing folders. 


I created the background from a left over piece of Centura Pearl that I had been using to cut my snowflakes from. I ran it through using the new Snowflake embossing folder and Le Voila! 

This new Bebunni range is being brought to us by Crafter's Companion and will be available to purchase on Monday 23rd June on Create and Craft as part of a Four Day Deal. You're not going to want to miss any of the shows because this is a super cute collection! 

The ingredients I used for the card:

Printable Light Card - 160gsm
Die-sire – Snowflake
Bebunni Die Cut Topper Sheet
Centura Pearl – Silver
Bebunni – Embossing Folder – Snowflakes
Collall (All)
Gems
Glossy Accents
Ribbon

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. 

Toodle pips! 

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment