Tuesday 24 March 2015

Crafter's Companion Times Gone By Sneaky Peek

Hey everyone! 

I'm still here and I'm back with a sneaky peek from the forthcoming Pick of the Week that is being launched by Crafter's Companion on Create and Craft on Friday 27 March 2015. 

The POW is called Times Gone By and consists of two CD's (paper crafting and a project CD) and 4 A6 stamp sets. This collection is absolutely gorgeous and here's my sneaky peek....


For this card I have used 4 of the stamps (the two blackboards, the decorative edge and the sentiment). I have inked them up and then clear embossed them. To give me the chalkboard look I have inked over the stamped image with my Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink. The papers are from the second CD.

The full ingredients for the card:
CD 2 – Design Papers
CC Printable Paper
Stamps
Neenah Card
Rangers – Perfect Medium
Clear Embossing Powder
Distress Ink – Black Soot
Black & White Card
Gems
Flowers
Ribbon
Collall – All types

You can take a look at some of my team mates samples here.

Don't forget to tune in on Friday. You're not going to want to miss out on this one! 

Toodle pips!

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment