This was the second project that we completed in the afternoon and again the design of the card needs to be credited to Louise at SirStampalot. This time the image was coloured with distress inks, which again I completed myself.
The sentiment was stamped onto the die cut cloud, which had been cut using the Magnolia Tilda die. A piece of ribbon was then threaded through with a little flower charm attached with a piece of string. The butterflies were added and embellished with pearls and the flowers were handmade (by myself) from a Tim Holtz die. The leaves were punched out separately.
Thank you for taking the time to look. Toodle pips! Donna.x