Sunday 3 February 2013

A Butterfly Kind of Day....

Hi all. Today I appeared to be inspired by butterflies by creating the two cards pictured below. I had previously had trouble with these dies by removong the die cut, which was very fiddly, however, I recently purchased some very cheap baking paper and I have to say that it worked wonders. The die cuts just fell out of the die literally! Highly recommended for anyone having trouble with these oh so beautiful (but very fiddly) dies on the market.
 
The above card was created using the new Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles just being released and also Spellbinders Les Papillions. A couple of pearls were added and the sentiment was from a Creative Expressions "Thoughtful Sentiments".
 
Again for the card above I used the Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle, but this time a Marianne Creatables Butterfly was added with a few pearls down the centre.
 
Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Toodle pips!
Donna.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment