Friday 15 February 2013

A Simple Birthday Card to lose myself for a while....

Hi all, I definately needed to do some crafting tonight to lose myself for a little while and here is the result :-). I also needed to do something with my hands in order to keep them out of the chocolate tin!
 
 
This is a really quick card using Spellbinders Medallion Five, Garden Flowers Embossing Folder and some pink ribbon and diamantes! This pink is a particular favourite of mine. Anyway must get off now, as waaaayyyy past my bedtime!
 
Toodle pips. Donna.x


2 comments:

  1. OMG, just discovered your blog via docrafts, your cards are AMAZING! will definitely be popping by again - keep doing what you're doing, they're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments :-) Donna.x

      Delete