Wednesday 29 October 2014

Crafter's Companion October Challenge Buttons & Bows

Evening everyone! 

I'm back with a quick reminder that there's still chance to enter this month's Crafter's Companion FB challenge, which is Buttons & Bows and which you can enter here. There's an opportunity to win a £30 gift voucher, so go on and give it a whirl! 

For my card I used my favourite character of all time Party Paws. 


Although we are all in Christmas mode it's my wedding anniversary at the end of November, so this may just come in handy ;-). Using the paper kit made it quite a quick and easy card to make.

Ingredients used:
Party Paws Paper Crafting Kit
Core-dinations
Die’sire Beautiful Butterflies
Ribbon
Buttons
Glue (All types)
Glitter Glue

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Toodle pips! 

Donna.x

No comments:

Post a Comment